How to Stop Autoplay Video in Chrome
Wondered how to stop autoplay video in Chrome? You’re not alone, since most users consider autoplaying video and autoplaying audio on the web to be annoying. The good news is that with a little secret settings adjustment you can easily disable autoplay video and autoplay audio on Chrome for Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, and Android.
In this post, we will see the methods to stop autoplay videos on Chrome
How to Stop All Autoplay Video & Audio in Chrome
The process am going to list down below works virtually on all operating systems and besides in this process you don’t need a plugin.
• Open Chrome or Chrome Canary if you have not done so already
• Go to “chrome://flags” in the URL bar and hit Return/Enter
• In the search box at the top, type in “autoplay”
• Look for “Autoplay policy” and pull down the sub menu, then choose “Document user activation is required”.
• Relaunch Chrome for the setting to take effect
Chrome’s inbuilt option to stop flash videos is not working properly.
So, I suggest you to install this extension
and it will automatically stop flash.
If you want to enable the flash for some reason, then click on the extension and choose the option you prefer.